Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
FAVORITE HEROES BY MAP

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    aurore eternelle Index du Forum -> Aurore Eternelle -> Foire aux questions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian
Membre

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Mai - 14:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: FAVORITE HEROES BY MAP Répondre en citant

Hi,

I have al list of paper that sits next to my computer, that has a list of 3ish heroes per map, that I think are good for that map. Is it possible to have that built in to the game? I feel that some heroes are better on some maps, so it's useful to see them each time that map comes up.I would love to be able to sho them instead of my general favorites that show now. Or set priorities per map, that would also work.The would be helpful for banning as well as helping other's pick who is good, especially for the first few picks?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/heroes/topic/20763176143
Blockchain Technology Advantages

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Mai - 14:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    aurore eternelle Index du Forum -> Aurore Eternelle -> Foire aux questions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation